Debian Installer translations

Hello Mert (and Turkish team...and Recai)...

I see you're pretty active in updating Turkish translations for
various Debian packages.

We currently have a translation for which Turkish is slightly
outdated: Debian Installer.

Recai is officially in charge of this but he may have less time, or be
unavailable these days, or whatever...

So, I would like to ask you if you could take care of completing that
translation (unless Recai strongly objects, of course).

D-I translation system is described in details at
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/doc/i18n/

Working on it generally requires SVN access but material can initially
be found on:

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/