Situation of D-I, console fonts and Turkish/Kurdish

Recent changes in the console-terminus package will need us to make
changes in the localechooser package for Debian Installer.

Indeed, for the Turkish language, after it was requested
by the debian-l10n-turkish team, the console font was chosen to be
"ter-v16f". When Kurdish came into the game, I decided to use this
font for it as well, after the translator indicated me that it would
be well suited.

However, the console-terminux font names have now completely
changed. So we need to choose the right font again.

>From console terminus README file, I think the most suited would be
"Lat15-Terminus16". The "Lat15" family in console-terminus is told to
support the following:
   Covers entirely ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-9 and ISO-8859-15.  Suitable
   for the so called Latin1 and Latin5 languages - Afar, Afrikaans,
   Albanian, Aragonese, Asturian, Aymara, Basque, Bislama, Breton,
   Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian,
   Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Hiri Motu,
   Icelandic, Ido, Indonesian, Interlingua, Interlingue, Italian, Low
   Saxon, Lule Sami, Luxembourgish, Malagasy, Manx Gaelic, Norwegian
   Bokmal, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Oromo or Galla, Portuguese,
   Rhaeto-Romance (Romansch), Scots Gaelic, Somali, South Sami,
   Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tswana, Turkish, Volapuk, Votic,
   Walloon, Xhosa, Yapese and Zulu.

(indeed it seems this font would be OK for French as well..:-)))

So, may some of you quickly try this font and tell me whether it's
well suited ?

Many thanks in advance....

PS: please keep -boot CC'ed to answers.....no need to CC myself