Congrats to turkish team for debian installer translations

Just 24h before flying off to Istanbul, I made a final check to
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/rank.txt and was very glad
to see that turkish translations have now reached 77%, at a point
where only base-config and tasksel translations are missing.

This means that debian-installer first stage is now complete in
turkish, which is great news...

As a last chance, if some of you from Istanbul want to celebrate this,
hurry up and mail me so that we can arrange somehting during the days
I'll be visiting the city.