[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Update of cs.po

Quoting Thomas Goirand (zigo@debian.org):

> If I have enough translations finished, I'll upload a version next
> Friday, before the freeze. Otherwise, I will wait for some more time,
> and ask for a freeze exception (these are accepted for some period of
> time even after the freeze, for debconf translations and documentation).

It's obviously very short, particularly for those team who try having
QA processes involving reviews, etc. Even for a few strings.

So, well, we'll *need* another upload if you upload Friday. So, maybe
it is not useful to upload Friday.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: