Re: Updating Debian Installer level 1 / sublevel 1 translaations

mån 2011-09-12 klockan 06:58 +0200 skrev Christian Perrier:
> Hi,
>
> Debian Installer development is currently seeing a low activity. This
> is perfect time for thinking about an update of translations.

Hi Christian,

I have been the main Swedish translator for D-I for the past 5-6 years.
Now it's time for me to resign all my activities for Debian. I will
however continue with my GNOME efforts. I will be a father in 2-3 weeks
time and my already limited sparetime will be more limited.

Thank you for all your efforts bringing the best translations to Debian.
Martin Bagge will continue to lead the Swedish Debian l10n team.

Regards,
Daniel