Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:28:12 +0100 (CET)
From: Planet Debian <ticker@infodrom.org>
To: ticker-planetdebian@lists.infodrom.org
Subject: Christian Perrier -- German and French localization reach 100% for
    po-debconf

http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2010/12/21#german-french-100percent-squeeze

Christian Perrier -- German and French localization reach 100% for po-debconf

    As of tonight, all translatable debconf templates for packages in
    squeeze are translated in German and French, after udev entered
    testing.

    Both teams are very happy to join the Russian team who was the
    very first to reach that goal on November 5th[1]. Unfortunately,
    for our Russian friends, debian-edu-config is currently missing
    for them now. We of course hope for Debian Edu developers to
    correct this before squeeze.

    The Swedish team should join the 100% gang as soon as recently
    uploaded console-setup reaches testing.

    The Portuguese team is now only missing two complete packages to
    reach that 100%: sympa and (again) udev. udev is likely to be
    updated but, unfortunately, this is much less sure for sympa.

    The Czech team is only missing bugzilla. Again, unfortunately,
    that package needs an upload to testing-proposed-updates (that
    should fix and RC bug) and I am technically unable to do it (and
    the maintainer is apparently not motivated for doing it, arguing
    that a more recent upstream version should go in instead, which is
    unacceptable for the release team).

    The Spanish team made a great effort, but I'm not sure that the 16
    packages they're missing will make it. Next time, folks!

    Full list for the "7 languages trying to reach 100%" at
    http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/l10n-testing.txt[2]

    21 December, 2010 08:14PM[3]

    Links:
    1. http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2010/11/05#russian-100pct-testing