[MAJ] po-debconf://nss-pam-ldapd/sv.po

Såg inget i BTS och det är bara en vecka kvar. Martin?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: nss-pam-ldapd 0.7.8: Please update debconf PO translation for
the package nss-pam-ldapd
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:39:59 +0200
From: Arthur de Jong <adejong@debian.org>
To: Martin Ågren <martin.agren@gmail.com>
CC: Swedish <debian-l10n-swedish@lists.debian.org>

Hi,

nss-pam-ldapd. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing. I would
be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please send the
updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
nss-pam-ldapd.

The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Friday, 27th of
August.

Thanks in advance,

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --