Where do you want my NMU radar to look at to reach 100% in po-debconf translations?

This is sent to Debian l10n teams for German, Portuguese, Swedish,
Russian, Czech, Spanish.

All these languages are more or less able to reach 100% completeness
in squeeze when it comes at po-debconf translations. This is of course
a daily "fight" with maintainers who keep changing their templates or
adding some....but I hope being able to freeze this out at some time.

Still, all your languages are currently missing a few strings in some
packages, as shown by
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/<language>

As you would guess, I keep an eye on French and thus spot packages
that are in my way...trying to get news from maintainers, gently
proposing NMUs, etc.

However, I can't do this for all languages. So this is where I need
your help. Feel free to   propose me some "targets". I suggest you
don't suggets things that are listed as incompelte in
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/fr as they're obviously
already on the radar. But, other missing things are good targets.

Just go for it...I'm polishing the radar..:-)