openswan 1:2.6.25+dfsg-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package openswan

Hello,

sorry to all who already sent in their translations but I missed an
error in the reviewed template file which lead to a missing paragraph.
As it is important to have it displayed correctly I would ask you to
update the two fuzzy translations (approximately three lines).
against openswan.

For templates which are already mostly translated the deadline for
receiving the updated translation is Fri, 14 May 2010 17:00:00 +0200,
for all others it is Fri, 19 May 2010 17:00:00 +0200.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Harald Jenny