Re: [D-I] Localization status for Debian Installer
- To: Christian PERRIER <email@example.com>
- Cc: Martin Jernberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian l10n sv <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [D-I] Localization status for Debian Installer
- From: Martin Bagge / brother <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:28:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20100422164547.GG10902@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
- References: <20100418062535.GO10668@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <20100422054356.GA29806@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org> <SNT135-w180689DAE7991941626F3586080@phx.gbl> <20100422164547.GG10902@mykerinos.kheops.frmug.org>
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Martin (J.), let's see if Daniel answers to this mail. Even if he does, I
think he would appreciate some help and/or review.
Indeed. This is Daniels decision and guiding really.
You may also want to subscribed to debian-l10n-swedish mailing list on
lists.debian.org. I don't know if that list is actively used...I don't
even know whether it exists (and I'm not online to check).
It's used. Most posts are for the debconf robot things. Good to follow
Another active person in Sweidh localization is Martin Bagge (CC'ed
too). He's mostly working on debconf templates translations but
joining all efforts would probably easily bring you guys back to 100% nirvânâ.
Indeed. I do debconf and release notes and Martin Ågren does web and some
(and when bubulle is out of the loop we can switch to Swedish =))