Re: beep 1.2.2-22: Please update debconf PO translation for the package beep

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Please
send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against
beep. As this is only a small change to the last sent file I reduced the
waiting time to five days, but I expect that this shouldn't be a problem.

uppdaterad, skicakde den till BTS nyss.

--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se