Debian devroom at FSCONS

(This e-mail is sent to debian-user-swedish and
debian-l10n-swedish. Please keep me in CC as I am
not subscribed to either list.)

Hi!

I didn't find any specific swedish Debian list so to post
to, please safely ignore this message if it wound up in
the wrong place, thanks!

There is going to be a Debian devroom at FSCONS [0] this year!!

Would you like to participate and in that case what would you
like to do?

My thoughts are that I will hack on enabling parted/partman/d-i
to understand MTD flash [1] and to have an ordinary "booth"
were interested people can come and receive explanations and
propaganda of why Debian truly is the Universal Operating
System! I am also interested in hacking La Fonera 2, which I got
from Holger Levsen, during the Emdebian work session in
Extremadura. Of course it would be great to resolve RC bugs
at FSCONS as well!

Hopefully I have an OpenMoko and maybe a Ballon board so
there is some actual embedded hardware (which I like) on site.

As for practical things, there is a wiki page [2], please put your
name there if you are attending. Are you interested in having
a mailing list for this meeting, or maybe even more general,
for Debian events in the nordic region? (Is there any interest
in forming a Debian Nordic group?)

Best regards,
Per

[0] http://fscons.org/