adquisition debia free donwload for amd equipment for cientifics activities

hi, my name is Guido Mora, physics an nuclear technology and  medical physics in radoteraphy an protection board especialized.
radiophysiscs.

all in my life i defender free software en espaciatlity debian from begin of linux.

i work in ware, slackware, suse, debian, and i prefer amd-equipment.

today mal¡ked dorctorado en UCV-venezuela in Physisc Matematical tesis application in coef index conformed trough Polinomial Zernike for calculus of planin trataments of radiotherapy tecnics i n oncological aplicadted for cancer cure.

this calculus is greateing an  computational recurs.

i want a debian 10 for my modesth machinene.

 GUIDO MORA,
058+0424-1604742

perfecto.mora@gmail.com

thanks