Translations

Best regards to whom it may concern.
I just visited the Debian site, for Bullseye installation instructions, and in the Spanish section, I read that active translators are missing for the correct revision of the installation instructions.

I offer my time and assistance for this and other projects that they have to do, and contribute to the project with enthusiasm, professionalism and quality that is needed, all according to the standards that are indicated, in case of being accepted in your team of collaborators.

Thank you for your time.