spanish translation of the aide debconf templates

[Please Cc me in replied, I am not subscribed. And sadly, I don't speak
Spanish.]

Hi,

back in 2006, Rudy Godoy submitted the spanish translation of the aide
debconf templates:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/aide/-/tree/master/debian/po

His mail address given in the translation doesn't work any more.

A cut-and-paste error happened, putting the file under the same license
"as the POSTFIX package". As postfix is totally differently licensed as
aide and I don't want to pull the complicated postfix licensing in a
totally different package, I need a relicense.

If Rudy is still around, I'd love to have a bug filed by him against the
aide package stating that the translation is licensed GPL-2+.

If Rudy is still around, I am afraid that a new spanisch translation is
needed. Please don't make any boilerplate mistakes and give an explicit
license statement.

Thank you!

Greetings
Marc