De: Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de>
Enviado: 17 de octubre de 2017 20:58:31 CEST
Para: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Weblate service for debian-installer translations in the pipeline

Hi,

victory <victory.deb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 22:33:40 +0200
> Holger Wansing wrote:
>
> > > I'm currently trying to get translations updated for our debian-installer for
> > > Buster.
> > > For your language the translation has some work to do.
>
> they may prefer web frontend;
> there are updates from weblate for -edu docs
> maybe contacting pere is a good idea

I have submitted a hosting request for debian-installer translations at
hosted.weblate.org

For the beginning, I want to activate weblate service only for currently
not-maintained languages (as a method of recruiting new translators) and/or
for such languages who's translator asks me to do so.
And also, the committing from Weblate back to our svn repository is also
planned to not being done automatically, but I will process it manually (at least
for the first time).

So translators reading this:
if you want to switch from editing pure po files to Weblate too, let me know.

The hosting request should be processed 'til the end of october or beginning
of november.

We will see how it goes...

Holger