Re: Please translate: stretch dedication text

On 13 June 2017 at 23:51, Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 10:39:25PM +0200, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
>> Dear Jonathan,
>>

>> On 12 June 2017 at 14:42, Jonathan Wiltshire <jmw@debian.org> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > We will dedicate stretch to Ian Murdock. Please translate the dedication
>> > text at your earliest convenience:
>> >
>> > http://paste.debian.net/hidden/5505efcd/
>>
>> Please find below a link to the translation of the text to Spanish:
>> (CC'ing the Spanish translation team so that people are aware that
>> this is done).
>>
>> http://paste.debian.net/hidden/ad550e7f/
>
> The link had expired before I got to it. Are you able to send me the
> translation as a mail attachment?

Ouch! I was not aware links in paste.debian.net could expire. I will
send you the translation as an email attachment later today.
Unfortunately, as I was not aware of how paste.debian.net works, I did
not make a copy of the translation and will have to redo it.

For future translations, it might be more convenient to have the text
(and translations) in a "normal" spot such as wiki.debian.org or the
News SVN repo, which is typically used for these kind of
announcements. More info here:
https://wiki.debian.org/News/HowToTranslate

Regards

Javier