Re: dbconfig-common 2.0.6: Please update debconf PO translation for the package dbconfig-common

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the update.

On 18-12-16 23:42, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> By the way, I noticed that many fuzzy strings were due to small changes
> in the English file (replacement of double spaces after a period with a
> single space). It would make it easier for translators if that king of
> changes did not fuzzy a translation....

Hmm, yes, sorry about that. These space changes were in a mayor overhaul
of the templates. Normally, when there a non-translation changes, I try
to remove the fuzzy keyword (but that is a manual action that I need to
do on all translations). It slipped through this time.

Paul
PS. By the way, are you fine with converting the file to UTF-8? That
eases my work-flow a bit as I can review the text better?