Re: Wheezy release announcement. Please review and translate.

Hi all
I have began the Spanish translation and just sent my draft to the
l10n-spanish list to review.
I hope we will get it ready soon.
I didn't had previous access to the publicity svn and requested to
join the project, but anyway I think other people in the Spanish team
(that have commit access) may upload the file when it's ready.
Regards
Laura Arjona

I still didn't receive any mail aproving me for the publicity team.
Do I need to wait until I receive it, or it should work at least the prevo