Re: [Debian-handbook-translators] spanish translation

On 03/01/13 18:31, Tzihue Cisneros wrote:
> Hi, am from Mexico.
>
> In the official web of the book, the spanish translation part is empty,
> somebody can help  me to contact the spanish translation team?
>
> thanks.

Hi Tzihue, welcome. You can coordinate to participate in the spanish
translation of the Debian Handbook writing to:

debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org

And to some people involved at the moment for more details:

fcestrada@fcestrada.com
isma.deandres@gmail.com
pgsqlcol@gmail.com

Regards

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber por que lee esto