Preparation of a new version of packaging-tutorial. Please update Spanish translation (466t 31f 46u)

Dear Omar,

You are indicated as the last translator of the packaging-tutorial
package. A new version is in preparation and I noticed that the Spanish
translation would need an update. The current statistics are 31 fuzzy
and 46 untranslated strings.

Could you please update the translation, and send it to the BTS, or
commit it to the git repository collab-maint/packaging-tutorial on
Alioth, or send it directly to me so that it can be included in the new
release?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Cédric