Re: Several debconf translations still missing for Spanish...

El Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:13:54 +0200, Christian PERRIER escribió:

> Quoting Camaleón (noelamac@gmail.com):
>
>> Okay then, but I'm afraid this template is going to change very soon
>> ;-)
>
> OK, so let's be clear.
>
> Attached is what you need to work on.

(...)

Yes, that's what I understood but thanks for confirming.

What I wanted to say is that _I have the feeling_ the English template
is going to be reviewed very soon, meaning translators will have to
re-do the job again. But that's only a personal feeling :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón