Re: git-stuff 11-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package git-stuff

SPANISH TEAM, WAKE UP!

SWEDISH TEAM, WAKE UP!

Others also, but the above 2 are those already 100% complete for debconf
translations in wheezy.

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of fpc.

Currently complete languages:
 cs da de fr it ja pl pt ru sk

Le 08/09/2012 10:05, David Prévot a écrit :
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:04:44 -0400.

That was two days ago, so please hurry up ;).

If you have something being worked on, please send it as soon as possible...

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.

There is always a chance that a translation you or your team sent
slipped through my mail and spam filters. If you indeed send an update
as a bug report and your language is still listed here, please point
me to the bug number.

Regards

David