Re: debhelper 9.20120419: Please update the po4a translation for the package debhelper

On 04/27/2012 01:00 AM, David Prévot wrote:
Hi,

As recently proposed and agreed with Joey [1,2,3], I'd like to help in
order to have a debhelper documentation totally translated in Wheezy.
I'll try to follow the development and ask you for translation when
needed (if you have a preferred workflow, I'd be happy to follow it).
Hello:
Sorry for the late reply. I will update the translation and send it as a bug
report within 10 days. Later on, if a new update is required, just poke
me on the maillist and I'll update the file.

Thanks for your work,

Omar