Re: Re-licenciamiento del sitio web [Fwd: Permission to relicense your Debian web site contributions]

Hi,

In the l10n-spanish team we have some doubts related to the message
"Permission to relicense your Debian web site contributions" [0]:

1. Does this not affect those who have no account in Alioth or who do
not have permissions to commit in the repository?

2. If someone not previously worked on the website but want to
collaborate in the future is required to send the message? (the message
refers only to past collaborations, what about future collaborations?)

3. What happen with translations of which we do not know who was the
author? (we have some translations without the maintainer field in the
translation-check section).

Thanks in advace for your help!

Please keep cc'ied the l10n-spanish mailing list.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-spanish/2012/02/msg00038.html

--
Fernando C. Estrada

Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] System -> Repartitioning Disk for Linux...
(By cbbrown@io.org, Christopher Browne)