Re: Updating Debian Installer level 1 / sublevel 1 translaations

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 06:58:51AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Debian Installer development is currently seeing a low activity. This
> is perfect time for thinking about an update of translations.

That's what I'm doing this week. However, please take note that since *a*lot*
of timezones have been added to the sublevel1 since the previous release
it will take some time to get it to 100%.

BTW: Maybe the timezones should be sublevel2 (or 4, even) as not having them
translated does not typically bother the average user, which will not go
through all of the world timezones but just have his timezone matching his
language.

Regards

Javier