Re: Reminder for ngircd translation updates

Quoting jathan (jathanblackred@gmail.com):
> Hi Chrsitian, i would like to translate the ngircd template, Can you send me the po file please? when i have it, i gonna send [ITT] po-debconf://ngird
> to the robot for take the responsability, thank you.
>
> --
> Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si quieres saber por que lee esto
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

I guess you mean translating to Spanish, right?

If so, I suggest you get in touch with people in the
debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org and learn about their
processes. Maybe someone there is already working on this translation
and, thus, work has to be coordinated. EVen if nobody is actually
working on it, letting other Spanish translators know that you intent
to work on the translation is important to avoid duplicate work.

mailing-list CC'ed....