Re: Re: Permiso para traducir el debian policy

Hello,

Back in 2006, Ramon Ramos translated[1][2] the debian-policy and
published it on the wiki[3].

This is a valuable work (to get contributors from Spanish speaking
countries who aren't so comfortable with English)

However, this work is not maintained and it is now considered obsolete.
Before removing the pages, I wonder if "you" are interested in
maintaining it (on the wiki or elsewhere).

(note that even if we remove the page from the wiki, it would still be
possible to recall them, like [4])

Regards,

Franklin

[1] http://www.esdebian.org/anuncios/23755/traduccion-debian-policy