Re: add a wordlist setup to spanish in ddttss

On 4/21/07, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, we would like to have a wordlist setup for spanish. Is this possible?

Sure.

Also, i have a doubt about ddtss. When I force to fetch a translation,
is that fetched from the same release than the automatically fetched
ones? For example, the libevent1 description has been translated for
three cycles, and it still appears as unstranslated in stats.

Well, there are two desciptions for libevent1, see here:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?package=libevent1

The recent one is translated, the older one is not. I don't know which
one is in etch though. If you type in 6413 in the force fetch you can
translate the old one...

Hope this helps,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/