Re: Announce of an upcoming update for the aolserver4 package

> I am the current maintainer of the spanish translation. According to [1] PO
> file is outdated, otherwise days ago I uploaded a fixed translation to the
> BTS [2], is this translation outdated as well?

Slightly, yes. The NMU will incorporate the fix for #386801 (it
incorporates all pending l10n fixes at the moment I send the intent to
NMU). However, as I changed the templates a little bit as part of the
QA process I always run when doing such NMU's, some strings have been fuzzied.

> If the answer is 'yes', please provide me a right PO file to fix this issue
> ASAP.
>
> [1] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
> [2] #386801
>
> > You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
> >
> >   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/aolserver4
>
> This URL throws 404.

Happens from time to time. You should maybe retry as there is
sometimes a delay between my announcement and the availability of the
PO files. Anyway, I send you the file to update in private.