Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package samba

Hi Javier,

On Sun, Oct 08, 2006 at 01:49:08PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> > I'm afraid that any strings not already translated are ones that I got stuck
> > on.  I would appreciate it if you could find time to take care of it, since
> > me taking responsibility for it would just mean asking the list for help
> > anyway.

> I've updated the translation and send it directly to the BTS (as the upload
> will probably will be done in 2 days time). I've updated the missing string
> (which was mostly OK) and have also reviewed some other strings to adhere to
> the rules for spanish translations, I hope you don't mind me touching those.

Yes, thanks for taking care of this. :)

> I've kept you as the Last-Translator, assuming that you will keep maintaining
> the translation, is that ok for you? I'm already overloaded with translations
> and I would rather not compromise myself to keep yet another one up-to-date :)

That's also fine, I'm happy to continue maintaining the translation as
necessary.

Though btw, you added an incorrect copyright header to this file:

 # Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Software in the Public Interest, SPI Inc.

I haven't assigned copyright for any of my translations to SPI... :)  Update
committed to svn now; I've left the SPI copyright claim in place for your
translations, which I assume was the intent.

Cheers,