Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for es (10 Aug 2006) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 09:43:52PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
>
> !!! There were errors during the build process.
> !!! Please check the log and correct the errors.
(...)

> Updated files ('svn up')
> U    es/hardware/supported/powerpc.xml
> Updated to revision 39680.

Fixed. This was an error when building powerpc that, for some reason, did not
occur in my local system (probably due to different jade versions installed
from the build system). Hopefully my latest commit will fix this build error.

Sorry,

Javier