FROM NWACHINAEMELU

Hello Friend,

Hopefull that  this will meet your interest as am not going to give the details now,I  will disclose more details on your prompt response.

I am about to disengage  from  active civil service as a revenue director in the ministry  and have acquired some good amount as investment
fund. This  is why I   decided now to make this important contact with you for my retirement plans and subsequent investiment plan.

Due to rampant  abuse of the internet by spammers , I will reserve crucial details of the programme for personal security untill we can
establish  mutual trust, concern and more convinent/security means of
communication.

I await your positive/prompt response

Mr Tony Nwachinaemelu (Esq).