Re: switch spanish translation of debhelper for po4a

Hi,

Thanks for your check,

Ruben Porras a écrit :
> After a light review the conversion seems OK.
It's a good news;

> Done, I send the new file.
Ok, I'll send it to maintainer

> There is a little problem, I'm not the only translator, Rudy translated
> also lots of manpages, so we need to apply two addendum depending on the
> man page, one with my name and the other with Rudy's. Is it possible
> with only one po file?
It's not a problem. The right addendum is specified for each manpage in
the configuration file "po4a.cfg". When I'll send your updated es.po,
I'll make a patch for the po4a.cfg with two addenda, one for each
translator.

Thank's for translators listing.

Regards

Valéry Perrin