Re: D-I Manual -- Status update / Last call to update translations

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 05:33:21PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> UPDATE FOR SARGE RELEASE
> ========================
(...)
> For most languages the number of files that need to be updated is listed
> on the index page for the manual [2]. This is based on doc-check.
> It shows especially the Spanish and Portuguese (BR) translations as
> needing updates!

Actually, there were not that many things to change. Some of the minor
changes (' - ' => ' — ' and english typo fixes) did not affect the
spanish translation. Some of the updates of the spanish version are just
numbering updates.

Hopefully, the update I've made today brings Spanish to 100% with no
missing files and no files needing update.

Regards

Javier