Unidentified subject!

Hello and thank you for writing the WebIntellects Sales and General Information mailbox. We have received your e-mail and we will respond to your request shortly.

*** PLEASE NOTE ****

If you are a current WebIntellects customer trying to receive support or have billing inquiries, this address will not be able to respond to them. For security reasons, our sales department does not have access to your account.

To receive support, please log into your Control Maestro Panel and open a support ticket: http://cm.controlmaestro.com

Again, support request sent to this address will go abandoned. Please open a support ticket so we can get your issue resolved quickly.

Thank you,

WebIntellects Sales and General Information Desk
www.webintellects.com
800-994-6364