Re: translation

info-JCB from <info@jcb-international.com> wrote this at 22/04/2003 at 22:59

>    Hello,

Hi!

>    do you provide translation service.

Well, yes we do provide volunteer translation services for the debian project :)

>    I would need to translate several document from German into English and
>    Spanish.

Isn't that a service you say you provide? according to:
http://www.jcb-international.com/index.php?page=services&lang=uk

>    Thank you

Thanks!

  | "GNU/Linux and free software are like women, there are many        |
  |  flavors and you can try them until found the right one" -sh       |
  | http://debian.org             --*--          http://stone-head.org |
  | GPG FP: 0D12 8537 607E 2DF5 4EFB  35A7 550F 1A00 3433 BD21         |