Re: [Fwd: Who's using Debian?]

El Jue 21 Nov 2002 05:58, Colin Walters escribió:
> Could someone translate this one for me too?   Thanks!

	At once, sir! :-)

ACK STORM, S.L.
Organización comercial
http://www.ackstorm.es

Debian Woody como servidor de correo + Qmail,
Debian Woody como servidor DNS Bind9
Debian Woody como segunda linea de firewall + Ethernet bridge + Gestion QoS
HTB
Elegimos Debian Woody por su estabilidad y rápida actuación frente a fallos
de seguridad.
=====
ACK STORM, S.L. (acronym for Limited Society)
Commercial organization
http://www.ackstorm.es

Debian Woody as mail server + Qmail (Hey! This people are non-free! ;-)
Debian Woody as DNS server with Bind9
Debian Woody as a second-step firewall + Ethernet bridge + HTB QoS management
(HTB is an acronym for Hierarchical Token Buckets, a type of QoS)
We chose Debian Woody because of its stability and fast actuation against
security holes.
=====

	Hope it helps,

		Ender.