Re: Spanish wml pages contain a log of mistakes about tags

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 11:21:56PM +0200, Pierre Machard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that a lot of Spanish wml pages were not building properly.
> I have already fixed some pages. But can you take a look at these two
> pages ?

Thanks for your mail, Pierre. I've corrected all the pages where I've
found the typos, and haven't been yet corrected, but:

> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/es

I haven't found anything wrong here. The log suggests a bad TABLE
environment, but the W3C HTML Validator validates it as HTML 4.01
Transitional without errors :-?.

  /org/www.debian.org/www/devel/people.es.html

The translated page was nearly exact to the original, with only a minor
difference, that doesn't seem be causing the problem (the page is mostly
generated, not static).

  /org/www.debian.org/www/mirror/sponsors.es.html

This one includes a list of sponsors which is the probable cause of warnings.

  /org/www.debian.org/www/mirror/submit.es.html

The "wrap" thing is not a typo of the Spanish translation, but a literal
copy of the English page (non standard HTML)

  /org/www.debian.org/www/ports/powerpc/inst/prep.es.html

The same on the original :-?

> http://people.debian.org/~barbier/validate/es

Cheers,