[joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr: Debian New Maintainers' Guide]

----- Forwarded message from Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> -----

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 00:47:33 +0200
From: Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
To: debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian New Maintainers' Guide

Hi people,

Sorry, I speak only English (and Croatian :), but I hope you'll understand
me.

I need someone to translate the CVS version of maint-guide document,
to-be version 0.96, so I can make a maint-guide-es package. Javier
Fernandes Sanguino Pena has shown me some references and I thought
this would be a good place to ask for volunteers.

TIA!

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name