Re: installation guide

[CC to the list only, as Luis and Santiago read that too]

On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 01:25:16AM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> 	Hi Folks,
> 	As I mentioned, Sophie is a professional translator and wants to
> donate some time.

Thanks!

> 	We are ready to start translating the installation guide.  Sophie
> will do the translating and I will help with technical advice.  Is this OK ?
> I  don't want to duplicate any effort.

We are already working on that (check documentation/README-authors on
boot-floppiespackage). The translated guide is almost finished, and will
be commited to CVS soon.  What about translating "release-notes.sgml"?

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es