Re: This mail should make it to the list

Quoting Karolina Kalic (karolina@resenje.org):
> 2011/8/10 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > Dobar dan, лист...
>
> Dobar dan, Kristijane!
>
> "Kristijane" is vocative from "Kristijan". You use vocative when
> you're addressing to someone. Maybe will teach you Serbian till the
> next DebConf. :)

Aaaaaargh! No more languages with declinations for me since I
learned German, then Latin, the Russian at school...:-)

PS: don't forget about one rule of thumb in Debian mailing
lists-->never CC people when answering in the list unless they
explicitely ask for it. I usually don't mind (because this is common
practice on too many other mailing lists) but some people happen to be
very picky about this..:-)