[TAF] wml://CD/live/index.wml

Dear Russian Language team
I have updated some of the website files to apply the General Resolution about non-free-firmware (mostly, remove texts talking about unofficial images) and the recent release of Debian 12 bookworm (the updates that didn't need to know Russian).

One of the updated pages is CD/live/index.wml, which is up-to-date now and it was in an old RFR status from 2013. I am sending this "TAF" message to reset the status in the translators dashboard, but also because there is a slight wording change that I couldn't port: the sentence:

"Architecture: Only images for the most popular architecture, 64-bit PC (amd64), are currently provided. "

in the Russian translation I removed the reference to i386 but couldn't put the sentence in singular, so now it reads:

популярных архитектур&nbsp;&mdash; 64-битного ПК (amd64).

That I guess it not 100% correct.

If any of you can fix this or tell me the correct sentence (please CC me, I'm not subscribed) I would update the file in the repo.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona