Re: DDTP: list of untranslated package descriptions

Hi Andrey, If I understand your question correct, the system already has a function to give you the package description with higest rank.

go to your language
http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/xx
http://ddtp2.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/da f.ex. for Danish

stand in Fetch specific description and press Return - the system now fetches the next prioritized package description

f.ex. for Danish i just fetched a package description with Prioritize: 48 (you will most likely get a higher number; and work your way down thereafter).

Translating mkchromecast-alsa

# Source: mkchromecast
# Package(s): mkchromecast-alsa
# Prioritize: 48