Site analysis report for debian.net

Dear debian.net Team,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Jennifer Luis
, SEO expert of a Leading SEO service provider company. As per my analysis, your website is not performing well in the Google organic search as well as your traffic / visitor is poor from the last couple of months due to some of the reasons.

You might know about the frequent Google updates and as per the latest update, Google has completely dropped all authorship functionality from the search results and webmaster tools. So be careful with it and take the help of an SEO company to fix it.

Some of the aspects are given below:

1.  Your back links are not good enough, which affects link popularity.

2.  Some of the competitive Keywords are not on the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing, which affects visibility.

3.  Errors and issues found in your website.

4.  Good Blogs, Articles and Press Release are not found for your website.

5.  Your website overall SEO score affected due to no online promotion.

6.  Your website generates less traffic as compare to your competitor.

Area of Improvement:

1.      We will give you 1st page ranking on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.

2.      Improve your sales and brand value.

3.      We will recover from the recent Panda 4.2 Google updates.

4.      We will provide you high quality Blogs, Articles and Press Release for your website.

5.      Increase your traffic flow.

6.      Target your local as well as global market to increase business.

We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like: Google, Yahoo & Bing, which results in improvements in keyword ranking, traffic, link popularity, goal conversion, and ROI from the first month.

Please reply back to get the “Company profile”, “Service details”, “Pricing”, “Client testimonial” “Proposal”, Free Website Audit Report.

Kind Regards,
Jennifer Luis
SEO Consultant
Ph: +12193694976
Skype ID: expertise.seo

Caution: This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail & If you don't want to receive incoming emails from me please reply "remove" in the subject line.

beacon