Re: webwml failed

     Hi!

 The last commit to webwml/russian/intro/help.wml did leave the file
with broken html:

* Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org> [2015-07-03 07:16:40 CEST]:
> make[2]: Entering directory '/srv/www.debian.org/webwml/russian/intro'
> wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2015 -o UNDEFuRU:help.ru.html@g+w   help.wml
> mp4h: ERROR:help.wml:105: EOF when reading argument of the <a> tag
> ** WML:Break: Error in Pass 2 (rc=1).
> ../../Makefile.common:98: recipe for target 'help.ru.html' failed
> make[2]: *** [help.ru.html] Error 1

 I looked into the file and this line is the issue:

#v+
<li>Вы можете включить отправку отчётов о популярности пакетов, см.:
#v-

 The english item looks like:

#v+
<li>You can enable <a
href="https://packages.debian.org/popularity-contest";>\
popularity-contest submissions</a>.</li>
#v-

 As you can see, the <a href=" is never closed in the Russian version.
Can you kindly fix that?

 Thanks!
Rhonda