Freight forwarder & logistics provider shared an album with you.

You are invited to view Freight forwarder & logistics provider's photo album: 货运
货运
Apr 30, 2013
by Freight forwarder & logistics provider
Message from Freight forwarder & logistics provider:
Dear My Friend

Nice day, Gloryhome Logistics is a leading professional freight
forwarder and logistics provider who focus on the shipment from South
China to all the world. Gloryhome Logistics started freight forwarding operation
at Shenzhen. Based at Shenzhen, our ambition have pushed us
forward to expand to other cities in south of China. Now we have
capacity of handing shipment to or from all the ports in south of China.
Holds while whole - heartedly achieves the best enterprise
objective, With the great support of our global agency, we provide
services to our customers through process-driven operation team,
advanced information system, and strong management team.

Glance to our company:
1. Sea Freight, included FCL&LCL;
2. Air Freight;
3. Express, included DHL,FEDEX,SAGAWA and SCOREJP;
4. Import & Export;
5. Land Transportation.

We seek no strongest only more specialized, senior. Your satisfied will be our maximal pride.

Shenzhen Gloryhome International Transportation CO.,LTD.
Jacky Yung
Add: 15D1, Baoling Building, Longgang Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.