Release notes update: translation call

Hi,

Le 18/08/2012 13:05, David Prévot a écrit :

> Work as begun on the Wheezy's release notes, even the PO files have been
> updated (if you don't yet use PO files for your translation, you're more
> than welcome to switch *now*). Of course, it's a moving target, but you
> can still begin to work on the translation if you like (but please note
> that the current text may likely change in the coming weeks and months).
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/

Online statistics are also available:

	http://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/statistics.html

The release notes recently evolved, so I'm renewing the call, and extend
it directly to the teams who didn't updated their files since the early
call sent two month ago.

Regards, and thanks in advance for your care.

David