Three languages reach 100% po-debconf translation in wheezy (de,ru,sv)

>From my blog (soon to be posted):

Three languages reach 100% translation for po-debconf in wheezy

After several months of effort by the i18n team (and quite a bit from
/me), some NMUs, a lot of help by the release team to accept many
unblocks, we finally reached 100% translation for debconf screens, in
wheezy, for three languages.

And, no, French is not among them (yet). The first to reach this
heaven are Russian, German and Swedish with translations for <b>all</b> translatable debconf screens for packages in
Debian testing (which will become the next Debian release).

Three more languages (French, Czech and Portuguese) are waiting for
one package to reach testing and another (Spanish) is waiting for three packages.

We should then soon reach 7 complete languages. David Prévot is even
trying to get Danish as complete as possible, but it requires pushing
for about 15 packages, with many NMUs and unblocks to ask.

I started this work in early <b>April</b>, so it took about SIX months
to reach this and be ableto happily make a lot of noise about such
achievement. You have no idea how it is appreciated by
translators....so you maybe have a better idea why I can be so noisy
when some uncoordinated upload (for instance with modified localized
material) breaks this...

We'll have much more news about achievements in l10n for wheezy in the
upcoming weeks. We had a lot of things that deserve some trumpets,
bells or whistles..:-)

--

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Christian Perrier
Service informatique individuelle et départementale