Requesting your permission

Good day,

We would like to have permission to send further info about the Great Hits tour of all 6 Electric Light Orch. and E.L.O. Pt II former members (now The Orchestra). You can look at the basis of the 26 dates at www.orchestrafan.com or www.theorchestra.net if you would like to judge ?yes? or ?no?. The tour starts in just a few days.

I hope you?ll give us permission because the tickets are very inexpensive and it?s a great show for all.

Thanks for your courtesy. If you wish info, please opt-in by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.net/optin.php?email=debian-l10n-russian@lists.debian.org. If you would like never to be contacted again, please opt-out by visiting http://www.eloformermembers.net/optout.php?email=debian-l10n-russian@lists.debian.org. We?ll respect your wishes.

Thank you very much,

MARY LOUISE HANCOCK
E-Fan List Developer